Sunday, April 21, 2013

Thing #16 - Organizing with Web Tools

I chose iGoogle since I use other Google products and find them to be really user friendly.  I doubt I'll make it my homepage since my Mac has all that information already available on the Dashboard.  However, it is a handy tool - it's like a one-stop for everything you need.  I added widgets for quotations, moon phases, movies, translation and currency converters.  Here is a screen shot of my iGoogle page:


I'm not a fan of creating online to-do lists; pretty sure I mentioned that in a previous blog.  I like to have a tangible list I can carry around with me and manually cross things off as I go.  It gives me a sense of accomplishment and I feel it takes WAY less time to write things on my list than it would be to input them into a device of some sort.

No comments:

Post a Comment