Sunday, April 21, 2013

Thing #19 - More social networking


Visit TeacherPop


I like Teacher Pop... this is something I'd probably find useful.  I think it's a good forum for pre- and in-service teachers to utilize when wanting to share ideas or learn about something.  I uploaded a picture, but I think the photo has to be approved.  I also posted a comment in the forum and asked everyone's opinion on an assessment question... maybe I'll get a response...

I have been a member of IMDB for a while; I enjoy movies and learning little facts about them...I especially like the 'goofs' and will try to pick them out when I'm watching a movie.  I have read many of the user comments on the discussion forum, but I don't like to get involved in those conversations because they turn ugly pretty quickly.

I checked out Goodreads and really liked that site too.  Good 'Thing'!

No comments:

Post a Comment