Monday, February 4, 2013

Thing #2 - Creating the Blog and Avatar

I have 3 older blogs here on Blogger.com (attached to a different email account), so creating this new blog was a breeze; although, Blogger has changed some things on the setup and I got a little caught up in trying to make certain backgrounds and fonts, etc.  It was fun, though - and very easy.  And this time around, I'm keeping the blog post archive in order from oldest to newest... I think it's because of my OCD and how I want my posts to be in order, #1 - #23... instead of backwards...we'll see if that works...I can always change it if it doesn't flow!

My students call me "Ms V" so it was a no-brainer in deciding what to name my blog.  I went ahead with my first name and last initial for posting to keep some anonymity, but enough that at least my professor and classmates would know who I am.

My avatar reflects me ever so slightly.  I don't have straight hair, but I had trouble finding wavy hair that didn't look too crazy!  I try to have a smile on my face as much as possible, hence the cheesy grin.    I wanted to use my Avatar from Yahoo! but couldn't get it to copy over...it's much more "me".....maybe someone can help me with that?  :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Adrienne :) I am working on Thing 4 and wanted to blog with you since we have shared several classes together. I like your avatar :) It is nice to know you have blogging experience because I have none and now I know who to all for help. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kasey...thanks for reading! I'm sure you are smart enough to figure out this blogging thing on your own, but feel free to ask for help - I'll do what I can! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete